Thursday, September 29, 2011
I Feel Like Chicken Tonight...
Ruby started meats this week. The doctor had given us the okay, as of 7 months, but since last week was a bit busy, we started this week. I have to say pureed meat is NOT pretty. Fortunately, Ruby seems to like this pastey white mess. The only thing that makes me feel good about it, is that I am making it myself. So at least I know the white goo contains chicken breast meat and water and I don't have to worry about what other chicken parts were thrown in too! So far, we have done chicken and applesauce, chicken and peaches, and chicken and carrots. Of course, she is a fan of the fruits. Ruby is also working on finger foods and has become a pretty big fan of black beans. We tried peas last night, and she was not digging those. We will try again though. The biggest question we get is: "Is she crawling yet?" Nope. Though last night she didn't wear her sleep sack and I had to come rescue her a couple times. Finding her on her stomach with her legs stuck in the rails. So she's working at it... all in her own time! Mommy and Daddy are okay with her not crawling for now, makes life much easier! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment