Friday, September 16, 2011

Apparently the tutu did it...

Yesterday, Ruby started dancing to music. When I sing to her or when she pushes the button on one of her musical toys, sure enough, she starts rocking back and forth with a big smile on her face. Steve and I both dance with her and "for her" a lot... so I suppose it was bound to happen some time. Let's just say her moves are probably much cuter than mommy or daddy's! :)
I also watched Ruby's friend Hayley yesterday. Hayley is 5 weeks younger than Ruby. Wow. God bless all of you who have twins! Luckily, I was only on my own for the first 4 hours. Kim and Steve get a big kudos for helping out from 12:30 til 5:30. Ruby was very into watching Hayley. Hayley was very into Ruby's toys and moving. Not even 6 months and she is virtually crawling. I had hoped Ruby would get inspired. Instead, she happily sat on her butt and watched Miss Hayley scoot around the room. Oh well. The babies were very good and each got good naps in... so I think it was a success. Although, this mama was tuckered out and treated herself to a margarita once all was said and done! :)

Hayley borrowed Ruby's poncho to go outside ... brrr, it is getting so cold out! :( We tried to get a picture of the two... the pics below were the outcome.






Ruby_and_hayley_2Ruby_and_hayley_3Ruby_and_hayley

No comments: