Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Boppy?

Ruby has lots of words now... everything from hat to pasta to house to candy. Mind you, you really have to have your listening ears ready, and context clues and some pointing don't hurt either. Anyway, she still has not said Mama (or really anything that uses the 'm' sound). This weekend Steve and I went away for our anniversary, and Ruby stayed with Babcha and Papa. She had a ball and really didn't have a problem with us leaving at all. I am attaching some of Helen's pictures of the weekend. From what I hear, there were carousels, a train, a beer garden, and lots and lots of chasing after Bailey (Uncle Erik's dog). Anyway, besides some time just the two of us, we did get some else out of the weekend. I finally received a title, as thus far I have still been the woman with no name. Her version of Mommy comes out Boppy, and so it is. You would think I would be excited that my little girl can finally call out for me, but Boppy??? Kinda sounds like a clown name. :) Guess I will live it and hope that it evolves into something cute and I am not still Boppy 5 years from now!

Img_0306Img_0398Img_0388PhotoRuby_august_2012_004

No comments: