This weekend was another spent heading East to cheer on our Hawkeyes. This meant some time with Papa and Babcha for Ruby which she always loves. Not only is there extra attention, but the dogs, Cooper and Bailey, never stop amusing her. She even opened her mouth for one of Bailey's kisses.... yuck! We will have to work on that. Since their household is on Atkins, there are lots of things that Ruby could eat. She enjoyed Babcha's broccoli, zucchini, potatos, and chicken. She is such a good eater these days and eats almost anything. She does finger foods and pureed and never skips a meal! Saturday morning Mom and Dad brought her to the tailgate. Though we had to bundle up, as the mornings are pretty chilly, she loved it. She was very entertained by her great Uncle Steve and our friend John, as they were quite animated. Then she went back to the house during the game with Papa and Babcha (Papa's knee kept them from being able to go to the game :( ). Anyway, all the fall weekends go by so quickly. We can't believe it's almost November! I figured I better get updated on my posting, as we have Halloween, her Great Grandpa's birthday party, and a trip to Florida on the agenda very soon. I found these pictures that I never posted from the second half of our Labor Day weekend. She tailgated that weekend as well (those pics were already posted), but following, she made a visit to Great Grandpa and Grandma, headed to an I-Cubs game with Grandma and Grandpa and Paul and Sheryl Steenhoek (her God-Grandparents... their daugther is Ruby's Godmother :) ), and again played with the puppies at Papa and Babcha's. Enjoy the pics from almost two months ago, and one pic from this weekend at the tailgate!








1 comment:
Post a Comment