Sunday, October 2, 2011

6 month photos

I think I may have mentioned a few weeks ago that Brian Duffey, a friend of ours who is starting his own photography business, came over to take Ruby's 6 month pictures.  Holy crap, that was 6 weeks ago.  How time flies!  Anyway, he came by the with the cd of the them this week, and I just thought I would share on the blog (for those who haven't already seen them on facebook :) ).  The link is below.

 Ruby continues to grow and change.  Most recently she has discovered black beans and pumpkin pancakes... she loves both.  Maybe because she gets to eat from mommy's plate or maybe because both are so delicious. It is quite funny to watch her chew the black beans up, but she does quite well with them and (knock on wood) hasn't choked on one yet.  She continues to talk more and more and makes more lunges towards crawling, but as you saw on the video the other day, we are no where close! :)

 Anyway, enjoy the pics: http://photos2.walmart.com/walmart/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=6204482004/a=9583039_9583039/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walmart/

No comments: