Friday, August 5, 2011

clothes are overrated!

If we were all naked, wouldn't the world be a happier place?!?  Don't answer that!

 Without a doubt, Ruby likes to have her clothes off, and I will say these days, with the heat and her tendency to get just as much food on her as in her, it seems to be easier to be without them.

 Ruby continues to grow and change, and Steve and I feel so blessed to have so much time with our baby girl.  We have bumped up to food twice a day, a veg or fruit in the morning (I continue to make our own baby food) and cereal at night.  She is more and more interested in food, but tends to gravitate to the blander choices.  We practice sitting and rolling regularly, and I must say spend lots of time singing and dancing.  At this point, she is such a "music" girl.  I added recent pics of her playing the other night and eating sweet potatoes for breakfast this morning.




Dsc_0014Dsc_0017Dsc_0019Dsc_0039Dsc_0044Dsc_0046Dsc_0048Dsc_0051Dsc_0061