Ruby turned 4 months today! 4 months means lots of things... another round of shots, she gets to start baby cereal, and according to something I read the other day, she should be talking lots and raspberry-ing. I remember thinking "well she is definitely talking a lot (see pics below), but I haven't seen any raspberries". Well today as she was laying on the couch and I was folding clothes, we were talking and playing and I "raspberried". Sure enough, she answered right back.... or at least tried. For about a minute, we went back and forth raspberrying to each other. It is so amazing to watch her become more and more aware of her surroundings and start to interact with them as well. One hour later, Steve was putting her down for a nap. Apparently, she resisted by raspberrying her binky out over and over. Let's just say Daddy isn't as big of a fan of her new trick! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment