Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Elton John watch out...

Here comes Ruby! :)  Today Ruby spent a good 15 minutes (which is a long time in baby time!) sitting on my lap singing (and raspberrying) and playing her new piano with her feet.  Her godparents got her her first toy that plays music and lights up.  I think their intention was to drive us up the wall.  Steve said he's getting sick of the music, but for now I can tune it out and love watching her get so excited about it.

 By the way, we did make it to our 4 month appointment last week.  Ruby is growing of course... 12 lbs 13 oz and 24.5 inches.  She was very good for her three shots and the doctor gave us some suggestion regarding getting her back to sleeping through the night and starting foods.   I will blog about that soon!

No comments: