Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall leaves...

remind me of a time.  O yeah, one year ago.  I have found myself everyday this week thinking about how fast Ruby is growing up.  How strange it is that in almost 4 months, she will be 2!  This year is going even faster than the last.

She explores every environment and loves her freedom and being around us in the perfect sort of way.  She comes up with her own ideas, sings her own songs, and notices things in the world that I don't, and yet, she always wants me around.  I know that will change some day.  Right now, we are in the business of appreciating the small things and rediscovering the world.

Ruby one year ago:

Dsc_0023Dsc_0016Dsc_0002-2

Ruby helping me with the leaves yesterday.  She was actually more interested in picking them up and putting them in the yard waste bin, then playing with them.  I think she gets that from her dad. :)

Dsc_0016-001Dsc_0010-001Dsc_0007Dsc_0004

Here's more pics of her playing outside yesterday and a couple in her new booster seat today.  She was pretty proud to be at the table like a big girl.

Dsc_0031-001Dsc_0032-001Dsc_0030-002Dsc_0028Dsc_0027-001Dsc_0025-001Dsc_0026-001Dsc_0021

No comments: