Sunday, December 18, 2011

the 12 days of Christmas...

2011-11-30_17-38-24_717


On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...... One Christmas Tree!

  
Our family got our tree from the YMCA tree sale this year, and it's one of the prettiest trees that we've ever have.  In addition, it has yet to fall over (an issue we had last year), and it took us 15 minutes to pick out instead of hours of walking in the cold like last year!  I say it's a great new tradition. :)

 Ruby is pretty good when it comes to the Christmas tree. As long as there is something between her and the tree, she doesn't often think about.  The few times it has caught her eye, she seems to know she isn't supposed touch it because she will look at us and then crawl towards it and then look back and then crawl again.  As if to say, "when are you going to come stop me?"  Cute and very managable - I'll take it!  I hear next year may not be so easy!




No comments: